In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with CEO of HIPnation, Will Hall about the current state of the healthcare industry and how individuals, families and businesses are getting vastly better health care for far less through HIPnation.
HIPnation helps anyone who is frustrated by the continuing rise in insurance costs. Double digit insurance raises will double the cost of insurance every 7 years. With HIPnation they can give everyone their own 24/7 physician dedicated to them and cut their costs by up to 50%! HIPnation was started by 3 nationally recognized physicians who understood that to fix the broken system, we have to start in the exam room.
HIPnation was designed to help the consumer, the patient get fantastic care by cutting out needless doctor visits and paperwork while giving physicians more time to develop a relationship with each patient so ultimately 80-90% of medial issues can be handle by your personal primary care physician.
HIPnation offers this service through a monthly membership program and cuts out the need for insurance for 80-90% of medical issues. Listen as Will Hall explains all the benefits of this program and how it will go a long way to solve some of the issues with health care. Even Herman Cain says, “This is the best solution I have seen for health care in 30 years.”
To learn more about HIPnation and Will Hall, visit:
Direct: 678 230 6737
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019