In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Atlanta real estate agent and broker, Michael Fischer.
Michael is the managing broker and vice president at Homestead Realtors and shares his and his teams expertise in buying and selling real estate in the intown neighborhoods of Atlanta.
Listen in as Michael shares why using a Real Estate Agent to buy or sell a home is one of the most important decisions to be made. He also shares why you should choose someone who knows local areas intimately, rather than someone who sells all over the city.
Michael has been a top 5% agent in Atlanta for the past three years in both closed volume and closed transactions. He is influential in the Atlanta Realtor Association and won many awards in his real estate career.
Homestead Realtors is an independent, boutique Residential Real Estate firm serving the Intown Atlanta neighborhoods. Michael’s team of 10 include two on staff and 8 sales associates. They have achieved 50% yearly volume growth in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and YTD 2019. Their focus is on community engagement, value, and the human element. Their first Brick and Mortar Location is in Virginia-Highlands at 1196 N Highland Ave.
To learn more about Michael Fischer and Homestead Realtors, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020