In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Mimi Adeogba, aka Yogini Mimi. She is an internationally recognized yoga instructor and owner of Swadhyaya Yoga School. Having spent the last 2 years in India, Yogini Mimi has coached and transformed hundreds of yoga practitioners in mindfulness and self-awareness based on ancient yogic principles. Yogini Mimi empowers future and experienced Yoga teachers and Yoga studio owners to create effective strategies for increasing sales with less effort by creating transformative experiences for their students.
Yogini Mimi has led over 25 yoga teacher training courses over the past 2 years, training over 600 yoga instructors from all over the world, including Korean, Vietnam, Australia, India, Argentina, Venezuela, France, Italy, USA, Canada, U.K., Egypt, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Russia, Thailand, to name a few.
To learn more about Mimi Adeogba and her Yoga practice and education, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020