In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Mimi Adeogba, aka Yogini Mimi. She is an internationally recognized yoga instructor and owner of Swadhyaya Yoga School. Having spent the last 2 years in India, Yogini Mimi has coached and transformed hundreds of yoga practitioners in mindfulness and self-awareness based on ancient yogic principles. Yogini Mimi empowers future and experienced Yoga teachers and Yoga studio owners to create effective strategies for increasing sales with less effort by creating transformative experiences for their students.
Yogini Mimi has led over 25 yoga teacher training courses over the past 2 years, training over 600 yoga instructors from all over the world, including Korean, Vietnam, Australia, India, Argentina, Venezuela, France, Italy, USA, Canada, U.K., Egypt, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Russia, Thailand, to name a few.
To learn more about Mimi Adeogba and her Yoga practice and education, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - January 23, 2019
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019