In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Mimi Adeogba, aka Yogini Mimi. She is an internationally recognized yoga instructor and owner of Swadhyaya Yoga School. Having spent the last 2 years in India, Yogini Mimi has coached and transformed hundreds of yoga practitioners in mindfulness and self-awareness based on ancient yogic principles. Yogini Mimi empowers future and experienced Yoga teachers and Yoga studio owners to create effective strategies for increasing sales with less effort by creating transformative experiences for their students.
Yogini Mimi has led over 25 yoga teacher training courses over the past 2 years, training over 600 yoga instructors from all over the world, including Korean, Vietnam, Australia, India, Argentina, Venezuela, France, Italy, USA, Canada, U.K., Egypt, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Russia, Thailand, to name a few.
To learn more about Mimi Adeogba and her Yoga practice and education, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants – August 24, 2020
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Trip Delivers CEO Bob McNulty Helps Restaurants Save Money With New Delivery App - November 19, 2020
- Dr. Gabrielle Merwin Shares How To Connect To Your Resonant Voice To Attract Immediate Attention And Control - September 28, 2020
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020