In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Allstate Insurance Agent, Ericka Thompson about the different kinds of insurance a person might need during their lifetime. Auto insurance is one of the must-haves and it is not just about getting the minimum coverage by law, that can still leave you well short and in trouble if there is a substantial accident. People find this out on Atlanta’s busy roads every day and it is one thing that Erika cautions drivers to be aware of.
Listen in as Ericka covers the basic needs for all types of insurance and how you can get the best coverage and the best help from a local insurance agent when you need it.
Ericka speaks multiple languages and serves as an insurance agent to all in the Atlanta Metro area, but her Hispanic background means she is highly sought after in the Hispanic community.
To learn more about Ericka Thompson and insurance options, visit:
1440 Dutch Valley PL NE.
Atlanta GA 30324
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020