In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Allstate Insurance Agent, Ericka Thompson about the different kinds of insurance a person might need during their lifetime. Auto insurance is one of the must-haves and it is not just about getting the minimum coverage by law, that can still leave you well short and in trouble if there is a substantial accident. People find this out on Atlanta’s busy roads every day and it is one thing that Erika cautions drivers to be aware of.
Listen in as Ericka covers the basic needs for all types of insurance and how you can get the best coverage and the best help from a local insurance agent when you need it.
Ericka speaks multiple languages and serves as an insurance agent to all in the Atlanta Metro area, but her Hispanic background means she is highly sought after in the Hispanic community.
To learn more about Ericka Thompson and insurance options, visit:
1440 Dutch Valley PL NE.
Atlanta GA 30324
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants – August 24, 2020
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Dr. Gabrielle Merwin Shares How To Connect To Your Resonant Voice To Attract Immediate Attention And Control - September 28, 2020
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020