In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Pastor David Jordan, senior pastor of First Baptist Church of Decatur about how to reach out to the community amid Covid-19 restrictions.
Listen in as Pastor David shares how technology and innovation have been used to share the message as well as some good old fashioned connection methods such as the phone tree.
There is a need to connect and share our lives with each other and just because there is no congregation at the church hasn’t stopped Pastor David and his staff from reaching out and sharing the Word of God.
David also shares that this can be a lonely time for some, but keeping busy with a worthy cause can do wonders for the emotional and spiritual well being.
This is a time of struggle for many, but the church is among us and ready to help in many ways.
To reach out to Pastor David Jordan and First Baptist of Decatur, visit:
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF DECATUR
308 Clairemont Avenue
Decatur, Georgia, 30030
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020