Clients come to Jim because they have something to lose because they have been arrested. These are usually business owners, licensed professionals, executives, pilots, doctors, lawyers, etc. An arrest can impact a wide variety of professional licenses and certifications. The loss doesn’t always have to be financial, individuals going through a divorce or child custody issues also have a lot to lose if convicted of a crime.
“People think that the charge is going to ruin their life. They call in a panic and they honestly believe their life is over. Many times, once I can stop their imaginations from running wild, clam them down, and explain the process and everything that’s going to happen to them they realize that their life is not over. Many times, they are not going to jail, they’re going to be able to keep their job, they won’t have to tell their boss, their information is not online for everyone to see, and they are not going to be a convicted felon”, said Yeargan.
Listen in as Jim covers some other misconceptions as well as sharing advice on what to do and what not to do if you do get pulled over for DUI.
To learn more about Jim Yeargan and Yeargan & Kert, LLC, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019