Clients come to Jim because they have something to lose because they have been arrested. These are usually business owners, licensed professionals, executives, pilots, doctors, lawyers, etc. An arrest can impact a wide variety of professional licenses and certifications. The loss doesn’t always have to be financial, individuals going through a divorce or child custody issues also have a lot to lose if convicted of a crime.
“People think that the charge is going to ruin their life. They call in a panic and they honestly believe their life is over. Many times, once I can stop their imaginations from running wild, clam them down, and explain the process and everything that’s going to happen to them they realize that their life is not over. Many times, they are not going to jail, they’re going to be able to keep their job, they won’t have to tell their boss, their information is not online for everyone to see, and they are not going to be a convicted felon”, said Yeargan.
Listen in as Jim covers some other misconceptions as well as sharing advice on what to do and what not to do if you do get pulled over for DUI.
To learn more about Jim Yeargan and Yeargan & Kert, LLC, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants – August 24, 2020
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Dr. Gabrielle Merwin Shares How To Connect To Your Resonant Voice To Attract Immediate Attention And Control - September 28, 2020
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020