TripDelivers a restaurant delivery service is making its way to Atlanta to serve Atlanta area restaurants and customers. TripDelivers offer a different business model and are positioned as a software as a service (SaaS) instead of taking a commission on each order like the billion dollar corporate giants in the industry like UberEats, DoorDash and GrubHub.
TripDelivers independent marketers Neil Howe and Leo Wright talk about the differences in business models between TripDelivers and the other third party delivery companies that restaurant owners are frustrated with.
Listen in to discover:
- how restaurants can sign up for $2 flat rate delivery
- how drivers can make 100% of delivery commission starting at $5.40/delivery +tips
- how consumers can download the app and save on each meal with no additional “service fees”
TripDelivers is a grassroots referral marketing company offering affiliate commissions to anyone who shares the TripDelivers business with restaurant owners, drivers or consumers. Sign up for free and start earning today.
The Atlanta market will soon be open, but there is a huge need for more drivers as well as more restaurants to join the TripDelivers family in Atlanta. Marketers and local influencers can get in touch to find out how to benefit from TripDelivers compensation plan and how they are disrupting the food delivery service industry.
Contact Leo Wright at (865) 244-8398 Leo@TripDelivers.com
or Neil Howe (404) 428-1399 http://DeliveryEvolution.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- TripDelivers Restaurant Delivery Service Coming To Atlanta – Hiring Drivers Now - January 18, 2021
- Tom Nguyen – St. Petersburg Website Design And SEO Expert Mr Technique Solves GMB Suspension Problems - December 21, 2020
- Robert Logan – Secrets From The Side Hustle Movement - December 7, 2020