In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Nirjary Desai, CEO of KIS (cubed) Events about creating unforgettable events for corporate occasions or lavish weddings. If you are looking for something unique and memorable, then Nirjary Desai has what you are looking for.
Global visionary Nirjary Desai has upped the ante in the world of event production and wedding coordination over the past decade. With a keen emphasis on creativity and customer service, her 4 companies KIS (cubed) Events, S3 Catering, Glam Squad and Bridal Elements by Nirjary Desai, have delivered the WOW factor to celebrities and top brands in the U.S., India, London, the Caribbean & beyond. Her distinctive vision and business acumen have garnered features on Bravo TV, the Wedding Channel, Harpers Baazar Bride India, Huffington Post and more. She can also be seen making a guest appearance in the new film “Meet The Patels“, now in theaters around the country.
Listen in as Nirjary describes what people are looking for in an event. Learn how to plan and budget for an event that will be talked about for years.
To learn more about Nirjary Desai and KIS (cubed) Events, visit:
Nirjary M. Desai
Owner/Principal Project Manager
Keeping it Simply, Sophisticated with Style
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018