In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Nirjary Desai, CEO of KIS (cubed) Events about creating unforgettable events for corporate occasions or lavish weddings. If you are looking for something unique and memorable, then Nirjary Desai has what you are looking for.
Global visionary Nirjary Desai has upped the ante in the world of event production and wedding coordination over the past decade. With a keen emphasis on creativity and customer service, her 4 companies KIS (cubed) Events, S3 Catering, Glam Squad and Bridal Elements by Nirjary Desai, have delivered the WOW factor to celebrities and top brands in the U.S., India, London, the Caribbean & beyond. Her distinctive vision and business acumen have garnered features on Bravo TV, the Wedding Channel, Harpers Baazar Bride India, Huffington Post and more. She can also be seen making a guest appearance in the new film “Meet The Patels“, now in theaters around the country.
Listen in as Nirjary describes what people are looking for in an event. Learn how to plan and budget for an event that will be talked about for years.
To learn more about Nirjary Desai and KIS (cubed) Events, visit:
Nirjary M. Desai
Owner/Principal Project Manager
Keeping it Simply, Sophisticated with Style
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants – August 24, 2020
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Trip Delivers CEO Bob McNulty Helps Restaurants Save Money With New Delivery App - November 19, 2020
- Dr. Gabrielle Merwin Shares How To Connect To Your Resonant Voice To Attract Immediate Attention And Control - September 28, 2020
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020