In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Immigration Attorney and owner of Klinke Immigration, LLC, Tracie Klinke about some of the recent changes and challenges in immigration in Georgia and beyond.
Recent incidents in the media bring attention to a broken system that struggles following the rules and having compassion for each individual situation.
Tracie covers many of the issues that her clients deal with as well as some of the myths and misconceptions about the current immigration policies.
What is apparent in this interview is policy and law is always changing and it takes an expert to navigate the complicated system to get the best outcome.
Tracie Klinke’s Immigration office is in Marietta, GA and you can find out more about her here:
Klinke Immigration, LLC
320 Cherokee Street NE, Suite C
Marietta, GA 30060
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020