In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Immigration Attorney and owner of Klinke Immigration, LLC, Tracie Klinke about some of the recent changes and challenges in immigration in Georgia and beyond.
Recent incidents in the media bring attention to a broken system that struggles following the rules and having compassion for each individual situation.
Tracie covers many of the issues that her clients deal with as well as some of the myths and misconceptions about the current immigration policies.
What is apparent in this interview is policy and law is always changing and it takes an expert to navigate the complicated system to get the best outcome.
Tracie Klinke’s Immigration office is in Marietta, GA and you can find out more about her here:
Klinke Immigration, LLC
320 Cherokee Street NE, Suite C
Marietta, GA 30060
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018