In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Immigration Attorney and owner of Klinke Immigration, LLC, Tracie Klinke about some of the recent changes and challenges in immigration in Georgia and beyond.
Recent incidents in the media bring attention to a broken system that struggles following the rules and having compassion for each individual situation.
Tracie covers many of the issues that her clients deal with as well as some of the myths and misconceptions about the current immigration policies.
What is apparent in this interview is policy and law is always changing and it takes an expert to navigate the complicated system to get the best outcome.
Tracie Klinke’s Immigration office is in Marietta, GA and you can find out more about her here:
Klinke Immigration, LLC
320 Cherokee Street NE, Suite C
Marietta, GA 30060
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Scott Distasio – Tampa Personal Injury Attorney On Getting The Help You Need When Injured - February 19, 2019
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019