In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with owner of Badie Designs, Taneka Badie-Geary about the changes in web design and digital marketing.
Taneka Badie is a native of Atlanta, Georgia. She has been an entrepreneur since the age of 15. Since a child she has always loved art and design. She earned her bachelors of fine arts degree in graphic design from the Art Institute of Atlanta. She started her business in graphic design when she was still in college. While being an honors student she built up her clientele through resources from the school’s career services department, volunteered and completed two internships.
She helps businesses increase visibility and sales by developing websites that convert visitors into customers. Taneka says, “We help our clients by not only making their website appealing but also keeping them relevant to their target audience. Some businesses are not utilizing different social channels or SEO and they are wondering why they are not getting new customers online. We can manage all their online marketing to help them get their message out and lead them to their website. Some clients are still not current on the newest web technology and trends that are now automated which will save them time and money so they are still doing things the old way. We can set up lead magnets on their website, so they can build their prospects, and nurture them so it will eventually lead to a sale.
To learn more about Taneka Badie-Geary and Badie Designs, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - January 23, 2019
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019