In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with owner of Badie Designs, Taneka Badie-Geary about the changes in web design and digital marketing.
Taneka Badie is a native of Atlanta, Georgia. She has been an entrepreneur since the age of 15. Since a child she has always loved art and design. She earned her bachelors of fine arts degree in graphic design from the Art Institute of Atlanta. She started her business in graphic design when she was still in college. While being an honors student she built up her clientele through resources from the school’s career services department, volunteered and completed two internships.
She helps businesses increase visibility and sales by developing websites that convert visitors into customers. Taneka says, “We help our clients by not only making their website appealing but also keeping them relevant to their target audience. Some businesses are not utilizing different social channels or SEO and they are wondering why they are not getting new customers online. We can manage all their online marketing to help them get their message out and lead them to their website. Some clients are still not current on the newest web technology and trends that are now automated which will save them time and money so they are still doing things the old way. We can set up lead magnets on their website, so they can build their prospects, and nurture them so it will eventually lead to a sale.
To learn more about Taneka Badie-Geary and Badie Designs, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020