In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Sherman Standberry. He helps small businesses increase traffic, leads, and revenue through digital marketing. Sherman is the co-founder and managing partner of Atlanta SEO Company LYFE Marketing, a full-service digital marketing agency. LYFE Marketing services over 350 active clients and manages over $15,000,000 in online advertising spend per year. LYFE Marketing was recently awarded Clutch’s Top Social Media Marketing Agency in 2017 and prides itself in implementing digital marketing tactics that contribute to small business growth.
Listen in as Sherman shares what is working now in SEO for small businesses. We talk about immediate results through a targeted paid advertising campaign and the long-term results through good Search Engine Optimization.
Sherman has a great story about how he got started in the marketing business while still in college. A great lesson for anyone out there who is looking to start a business.
For more information about Sherman Standberry and Lyfe Marketing, visit:
50 Hurt Plaza SE #260, Atlanta, GA 30303
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy - May 26, 2020
- Jordan Gross – Author of The Journey To Cloud Nine Shares Secrets To Redefine Your Future - May 14, 2020
- The BAR is OPEN – Business Authority Radio talk Corona Economy Meltdown - April 27, 2020