In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Sherman Standberry. He helps small businesses increase traffic, leads, and revenue through digital marketing. Sherman is the co-founder and managing partner of Atlanta SEO Company LYFE Marketing, a full-service digital marketing agency. LYFE Marketing services over 350 active clients and manages over $15,000,000 in online advertising spend per year. LYFE Marketing was recently awarded Clutch’s Top Social Media Marketing Agency in 2017 and prides itself in implementing digital marketing tactics that contribute to small business growth.
Listen in as Sherman shares what is working now in SEO for small businesses. We talk about immediate results through a targeted paid advertising campaign and the long-term results through good Search Engine Optimization.
Sherman has a great story about how he got started in the marketing business while still in college. A great lesson for anyone out there who is looking to start a business.
For more information about Sherman Standberry and Lyfe Marketing, visit:
50 Hurt Plaza SE #260, Atlanta, GA 30303
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019