In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Sherman Standberry. He helps small businesses increase traffic, leads, and revenue through digital marketing. Sherman is the co-founder and managing partner of Atlanta SEO Company LYFE Marketing, a full-service digital marketing agency. LYFE Marketing services over 350 active clients and manages over $15,000,000 in online advertising spend per year. LYFE Marketing was recently awarded Clutch’s Top Social Media Marketing Agency in 2017 and prides itself in implementing digital marketing tactics that contribute to small business growth.
Listen in as Sherman shares what is working now in SEO for small businesses. We talk about immediate results through a targeted paid advertising campaign and the long-term results through good Search Engine Optimization.
Sherman has a great story about how he got started in the marketing business while still in college. A great lesson for anyone out there who is looking to start a business.
For more information about Sherman Standberry and Lyfe Marketing, visit:
50 Hurt Plaza SE #260, Atlanta, GA 30303
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018