In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with 3 time World Champion Martial Artist, Richard Trammell from Atlanta, GA.
Richard is the owner of Trammell fitness and Martial Artis since 1999.
He is the author of the book “How To Be A Champion” and his clientele consist of people from all walks of life; homemakers, business professionals, doctors, lawyers, kids and athletes.
Richard has been in the Atlanta fitness world for over 20 years and people see that he is not only a champion himself, but is able to champion others to successfully succeeding with their fitness goals.
To learn more about Richard Trammell, visit:
Trammell Fitness & Martial Arts
1745 Defoor Place, Suite A
Atlanta GA 30318
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019