In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with author Pete Canalichio about his new book Expand, Grow, Thrive: 5 Proven Steps To Turn Good Brands Into Global Brands Through The LASSO Method. Pete explains how brands are created and how he looks at them to assess their chances of going from good to global.
Pete’s system for looking at brands and scaling them involves his proven LASSO method, which stands for: Lateral, Addictive, Storyline, Scalable, Ownable. Listen as Pete discusses each one of these steps and the reasons they are important.
Canalichio gives lots of stories and examples of some big companies in this interview and how they have used branding to their benefit and how other businesses can follow their lead. Having worked for Coca-Cola and Newell Rubbermaid he is no stranger to global brands and what it takes to take a company to that level.
There is a lot to learn from Pete and his book is a great start.
To connect with Pete, visit : https://petecanalichio.com
His book, Expand, Growth, Thrive is available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Expand-Grow-Thrive-Proven-through-ebook/dp/B075QGKQWC
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019