In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Ned Crystal, owner of CrossFit Battalion in Atlanta about his battle with cancer and how CrossFit helped get him healthy and change his life perspective.
Ned shares his story of how he was given just a short time to live by doctors, but defied all that and took his health into his own hands, ultimately now to follow his passion and make CrossFit his focus to help as many people as he can to get their life and health in order.
Crystal shares his experience with his clients and how he has put customer service first to develop a loyal, family type atmosphere at his gym where people from all athletic ability can come and get an individual program that suits their needs.
Ned busts some of the myths and misconceptions concerning the fitness industry and cross fit specifically. He also shares how the combination of functional movement, diet & nutrition, and psychological factors are all important to get the most out of your fitness program.
Fitness Battalion is based in Midtown, Atlanta.
To find out more about Ned Crystal and Fitness Battalion CrossFit in Atlanta, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020