In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Ned Crystal, owner of CrossFit Battalion in Atlanta about his battle with cancer and how CrossFit helped get him healthy and change his life perspective.
Ned shares his story of how he was given just a short time to live by doctors, but defied all that and took his health into his own hands, ultimately now to follow his passion and make CrossFit his focus to help as many people as he can to get their life and health in order.
Crystal shares his experience with his clients and how he has put customer service first to develop a loyal, family type atmosphere at his gym where people from all athletic ability can come and get an individual program that suits their needs.
Ned busts some of the myths and misconceptions concerning the fitness industry and cross fit specifically. He also shares how the combination of functional movement, diet & nutrition, and psychological factors are all important to get the most out of your fitness program.
Fitness Battalion is based in Midtown, Atlanta.
To find out more about Ned Crystal and Fitness Battalion CrossFit in Atlanta, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019