In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Matt Rogers, owner of SolutionBuilt an App Development, Web Development and SEO Service in Atlanta, GA.
Matt talks about the need for many businesses to have apps developed to make processes easier in the low attention span economy.
SolutionBuilt helps businesses design, build and market their web or mobile app project. They also help with search marketing through SEO, content marketing, and optimization.
Mr. Rogers started his career in the world of startups in the late 90’s, instantly working on projects with major brands. He has helped 1000’s of companies with their web and mobile strategies.
To find out more about Matt Rogers and SolutionBuilt, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020