In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta based website developer and designer Markus Nelson, owner of Blue Light Labs about how his business has developed from being #1 on Google for 8 years to having a business that runs on referrals from past customers.
Markus believes that when you treat people properly and give them good service for their money they are going to stay with you for years. That is what has happened to Markus’ company Blue Light Labs.
Listen is as Markus shares what makes a good website and web presence from intelligent responsive design to proper calls to action on the webpage.
Nelson says that companies a lot of the time can’t see through the fog of all the rapidly changing technology and requirements to stay focused on their goals. They don’t really know what is going on under the hood of everything. Blue Light Labs tries to bridge that gap. They take a consulting route and then build from there.
To find out more about Markus Nelson and Blue Light Labs, visit:
Blue Light Labs
1377 Jessica Ln.
Lawrenceville, GA 30034
404 551 2398
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020