In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta based website developer and designer Markus Nelson, owner of Blue Light Labs about how his business has developed from being #1 on Google for 8 years to having a business that runs on referrals from past customers.
Markus believes that when you treat people properly and give them good service for their money they are going to stay with you for years. That is what has happened to Markus’ company Blue Light Labs.
Listen is as Markus shares what makes a good website and web presence from intelligent responsive design to proper calls to action on the webpage.
Nelson says that companies a lot of the time can’t see through the fog of all the rapidly changing technology and requirements to stay focused on their goals. They don’t really know what is going on under the hood of everything. Blue Light Labs tries to bridge that gap. They take a consulting route and then build from there.
To find out more about Markus Nelson and Blue Light Labs, visit:
Blue Light Labs
1377 Jessica Ln.
Lawrenceville, GA 30034
404 551 2398
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019