In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Real Estate Agent Mark Kozik with The Great Homes ATL Team.
Mark helps Residential Home Buyers by fulfilling the American Dream – Home Ownership. In addition, he helps Residential Home Sellers looking to get top dollar for their homes, while incorporating outstanding marketing techniques.
Listen in as Mark talks about the relocation to Atlanta from other major cities around the country. The music industry, as well as film industry, is bringing many new affluent clients to the Atlanta area looking for luxury homes.
Kozik also shares how the retirement and active adult communities are popping up all over the city as people flock to Atlanta for better lifestyle and weather.
Mark has a background in marketing and says that it has been very helpful to reach out to people and connect on social media about what is going on in the city.
Mark Kozik also covers some of the myths and misconceptions about buying and selling a home with a real estate agent. He believes that he is in the relationship business and being open and willing and able to serve is what draws clients to his business through social media and word of mouth.
To learn more about Mark Kozik and The Great Homes ATL Team, you can find them everywhere!
Mark Kozik and Curtis Russell
The Great Homes ATL Team
Direct Phone/Text: 404-800-9076
Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) @greathomesatl
Broker: First United Realty
Office Phone: 770-650-2825
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019