In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Mortgage Banker Kendra Seck on the current trends in the Atlanta real estate market and how homeowners can treat their home as an investment instead of just their dwelling place.
Listen as Kendra shares stories of how her teaching has helped her clients completely change their life from working in a job to having the freedom of passive income by using their home as an investment.
Seck specializes in helping people not only find their first home but also their second and third homes by creating a business around their purchases. There are a lot of lessons to learn in the real estate investment market and Kendra is an educator and advocates for her clients helping them get the right financial products to make real estate investing a reality for Atlanta homeowners.
To learn more about Kendra Seck, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019