In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Mortgage Banker Kendra Seck on the current trends in the Atlanta real estate market and how homeowners can treat their home as an investment instead of just their dwelling place.
Listen as Kendra shares stories of how her teaching has helped her clients completely change their life from working in a job to having the freedom of passive income by using their home as an investment.
Seck specializes in helping people not only find their first home but also their second and third homes by creating a business around their purchases. There are a lot of lessons to learn in the real estate investment market and Kendra is an educator and advocates for her clients helping them get the right financial products to make real estate investing a reality for Atlanta homeowners.
To learn more about Kendra Seck, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020