In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Mortgage Banker Kendra Seck on the current trends in the Atlanta real estate market and how homeowners can treat their home as an investment instead of just their dwelling place.
Listen as Kendra shares stories of how her teaching has helped her clients completely change their life from working in a job to having the freedom of passive income by using their home as an investment.
Seck specializes in helping people not only find their first home but also their second and third homes by creating a business around their purchases. There are a lot of lessons to learn in the real estate investment market and Kendra is an educator and advocates for her clients helping them get the right financial products to make real estate investing a reality for Atlanta homeowners.
To learn more about Kendra Seck, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019
- Bill Smith – Boston SEO on Using The Google My Business Map Pack To Drive Calls For Local Business - January 15, 2019