In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta personal trainer Justin Davis about his business Joint Fitness Atlanta helping our aging generation get and stay fit and healthy and improve their quality of life.
Justin helps clients predominantly fifty and older increase strength and mobility. Normally, the clients that come to him have joint issues, whether it be an arthritic knee or hip replacement, he uses his Master’s in Sports Health Science to reach their goals in the safest and most effective way possible. No, this is not Physical Therapy! The clients are getting a challenging workout in while Justin helps them bridge the gap between rehab and development.
To find out more about Justin Davis, contact:
Call (334) 412-2225
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018