In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Founder of DermaHealth Science Julie Stein about the progress she is making in skin health with her new product, proHealth pH.
Julie wanted to develop a product that helped women in their 20’s-50’s gain healthy looking skin while using natural products. Many women of this age have skin problems that include oily and dry skin that can cause many skin problems. Julie believes the natural solution is best and warns of some of the harsher products on the shelves today can do more damage than good.
Julie is an entrepreneur who sees a need in the marketplace and finds a way to fill it. She is releasing her new product to market later this year to help replenish nutrition to the skin to give a healthier result than the products on the market today.
To learn more about Julie Stein, DermaHealth Science and proHealth pH, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019