In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Founder of DermaHealth Science Julie Stein about the progress she is making in skin health with her new product, proHealth pH.
Julie wanted to develop a product that helped women in their 20’s-50’s gain healthy looking skin while using natural products. Many women of this age have skin problems that include oily and dry skin that can cause many skin problems. Julie believes the natural solution is best and warns of some of the harsher products on the shelves today can do more damage than good.
Julie is an entrepreneur who sees a need in the marketplace and finds a way to fill it. She is releasing her new product to market later this year to help replenish nutrition to the skin to give a healthier result than the products on the market today.
To learn more about Julie Stein, DermaHealth Science and proHealth pH, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020