In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta divorce attorney, Judith Delus Montgomery about getting fathers and husbands the help they need when facing divorce.
Divorce is often filed by the woman and that can leave husbands and fathers unprepared to protect themselves and their future. There is a lot to think about when emotions are running high during a divorce and Judith from The Law Offices of Judith Delus, P.A. says it is better to get help before the divorce proceedings rather than trying to fix things after.
Listen in as Mrs. Montgomery discusses the issues involving custody, child support, alimony, visitation and how the court determines who gets to be primary custodian of the children. Judith also deals with immigration and recounted a couple of cases where she helped bring children back from another country. Very interesting story and a lot of information shared in this interview.
To learn more about Judith Delus Montgomery and The Law Offices of Judith Delus, P.A. visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Scott Distasio – Tampa Personal Injury Attorney On Getting The Help You Need When Injured - February 19, 2019
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019