In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta divorce attorney, Judith Delus Montgomery about getting fathers and husbands the help they need when facing divorce.
Divorce is often filed by the woman and that can leave husbands and fathers unprepared to protect themselves and their future. There is a lot to think about when emotions are running high during a divorce and Judith from The Law Offices of Judith Delus, P.A. says it is better to get help before the divorce proceedings rather than trying to fix things after.
Listen in as Mrs. Montgomery discusses the issues involving custody, child support, alimony, visitation and how the court determines who gets to be primary custodian of the children. Judith also deals with immigration and recounted a couple of cases where she helped bring children back from another country. Very interesting story and a lot of information shared in this interview.
To learn more about Judith Delus Montgomery and The Law Offices of Judith Delus, P.A. visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing - November 25, 2018