In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta based bookkeeping and accounting company owner Joy Bridges of Harmony Accounting and Bookkeeping on why it is important to have the business books in order.
She is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and a Kennesaw State University graduate who obtained her MBA from Washington University in St. Louis. She’s got over 13 years of accounting and bookkeeping experience and she and her team at Harmony Accounting & Bookkeeping Services are ridiculously thorough self-proclaimed bookkeeping nerds making life easier for small and midsized business owners across the country with their virtual high-quality professional bookkeeping services.
Joy helps small and midsized businesses with their bookkeeping needs using QuickBooks Online, from getting the books set up, to providing one-time cleanups, to managing their monthly bookkeeping.
Bridges says, “Many CPA’s do not like to deal with non-tax-ready books. So companies hand their books over to us to do a thorough cleanup and we get them tax ready so that their CPA doesn’t have to disown them next tax season.”
To find out more about Joy Bridges and Harmony Accounting & Bookkeeping Services, visit:
Calendly to schedule an appointment for a consultation: www.calendly.com/harmonyATL/joy30
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - January 23, 2019
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019