In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta based bookkeeping and accounting company owner Joy Bridges of Harmony Accounting and Bookkeeping on why it is important to have the business books in order.
She is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and a Kennesaw State University graduate who obtained her MBA from Washington University in St. Louis. She’s got over 13 years of accounting and bookkeeping experience and she and her team at Harmony Accounting & Bookkeeping Services are ridiculously thorough self-proclaimed bookkeeping nerds making life easier for small and midsized business owners across the country with their virtual high-quality professional bookkeeping services.
Joy helps small and midsized businesses with their bookkeeping needs using QuickBooks Online, from getting the books set up, to providing one-time cleanups, to managing their monthly bookkeeping.
Bridges says, “Many CPA’s do not like to deal with non-tax-ready books. So companies hand their books over to us to do a thorough cleanup and we get them tax ready so that their CPA doesn’t have to disown them next tax season.”
To find out more about Joy Bridges and Harmony Accounting & Bookkeeping Services, visit:
Calendly to schedule an appointment for a consultation: www.calendly.com/harmonyATL/joy30
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020