In this episode, host Neil Howe talk with Atlanta fitness expert Joshua Jarmin about his personal training business Blueprint Fitness in Midtown, Atlanta and how he is helping his clients reach their goals of weight loss and lean muscle mass.
Josh covers many of the misconceptions about the fitness industry that may keep people away from the gym or from hiring a personal trainer as well as some myths about losing weight with cardio.
Josh says that everyone has a blueprint that works for them and it is about finding the right plan for each individual to see the changes that they want in their bodies.
Jarmin covers not only the physical aspect of what he does for his clients, but tackles diet and the psychological factors that can hinder progress. Listen in as Josh gives examples of how he was able to help clients go from overweight, weak and struggling with pain to strong, lean, healthy and happy.
To find out more about Joshua Jarmin and Blueprint Fitness in Atlanta, contact:
1700 Defoor Ave. NW Atlanta, GA 30318
Facebook: @Joshua Jarmin @Blueprint Fitness
Instagram: @jarmin_fitness @blueprintfitness_atlanta
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019