In this episode, host Neil Howe talk with Atlanta fitness expert Joshua Jarmin about his personal training business Blueprint Fitness in Midtown, Atlanta and how he is helping his clients reach their goals of weight loss and lean muscle mass.
Josh covers many of the misconceptions about the fitness industry that may keep people away from the gym or from hiring a personal trainer as well as some myths about losing weight with cardio.
Josh says that everyone has a blueprint that works for them and it is about finding the right plan for each individual to see the changes that they want in their bodies.
Jarmin covers not only the physical aspect of what he does for his clients, but tackles diet and the psychological factors that can hinder progress. Listen in as Josh gives examples of how he was able to help clients go from overweight, weak and struggling with pain to strong, lean, healthy and happy.
To find out more about Joshua Jarmin and Blueprint Fitness in Atlanta, contact:
1700 Defoor Ave. NW Atlanta, GA 30318
Facebook: @Joshua Jarmin @Blueprint Fitness
Instagram: @jarmin_fitness @blueprintfitness_atlanta
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020