In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Family Lawyer JoAnna Smith of Anderson, Rupani & Smith, LLC about getting the quality representation needed to handle divorce and other family law issues even if finances are a struggle.
There are a lot of issues that come up during a divorce, whether contested or not, there are many things to sort out and papers to file. Many Atlanta divorce attorneys charge a high retainer that prices about 80% of the population out of the market and not able to afford quality representation.
JoAnna Smith and her partners at Anderson, Rupani & Smith make it easier by offering quality help on a sliding scale based on income. This unique business model allows them to help more people in their time of need and has made Anderson, Rupani & Smith the recognized leader in helping many of Atlanta’s residents file and complete divorce cases that serve their best interests.
To learn more about Atlanta divorce and family lawyer JoAnna Smith and Anderson, Rupani & Smith, LLC., visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing - November 25, 2018