In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Technical SEO specialist Jeff Louella of Search Discovery. Jeff helps fortune 500 companies in many industries solve complex website issues that can cause a poor foundation for success and prevent search engines from fully indexing their sites.
Listen in as Jeff shares some of the issues big companies have with their websites that slows performance and ultimately lead to less sales and profits.
Getting the technical SEO right goes a long way to Google knowing what your page is about, being able to index properly and display it in their results page.
Jeff talks about the 3 pillars of SEO with Technical being one of the most important that is often neglected.
To learn more about Jeff Louella and Search Discovery, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020