In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Technical SEO specialist Jeff Louella of Search Discovery. Jeff helps fortune 500 companies in many industries solve complex website issues that can cause a poor foundation for success and prevent search engines from fully indexing their sites.
Listen in as Jeff shares some of the issues big companies have with their websites that slows performance and ultimately lead to less sales and profits.
Getting the technical SEO right goes a long way to Google knowing what your page is about, being able to index properly and display it in their results page.
Jeff talks about the 3 pillars of SEO with Technical being one of the most important that is often neglected.
To learn more about Jeff Louella and Search Discovery, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019