In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Technical SEO specialist Jeff Louella of Search Discovery. Jeff helps fortune 500 companies in many industries solve complex website issues that can cause a poor foundation for success and prevent search engines from fully indexing their sites.
Listen in as Jeff shares some of the issues big companies have with their websites that slows performance and ultimately lead to less sales and profits.
Getting the technical SEO right goes a long way to Google knowing what your page is about, being able to index properly and display it in their results page.
Jeff talks about the 3 pillars of SEO with Technical being one of the most important that is often neglected.
To learn more about Jeff Louella and Search Discovery, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - January 23, 2019
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019