In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with CEO and Founder of HanGenix, Jeff Kline. HanGenix is a unique solution to tackling a long-term problem in healthcare and assisted living facilities worldwide.
Over 100,000 people die each year from infections caught in hospitals alone. Failure to perform appropriate hand hygiene is considered the leading cause of Hospital Acquired Infections. Nearly 2 million patients suffer from HAIs in the U.S. annually, of which around 5% or 100,000 patients die each year as a result. Despite these facts, clinicians within patient healthcare settings are less than 50% compliant with current hand hygiene guidelines and incremental treatment costs exceed $40 billion annually.
Listen as Jeff describes the solution that could make handwashing compliance reach the 95-100% level and save many lives. This technology is easy to install and will even save hospitals money all while cutting infections way down. It is an exciting development in healthcare and the technology has many more applications.
To find out more about Jeff Kline and HanGenix, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy - May 26, 2020
- Jordan Gross – Author of The Journey To Cloud Nine Shares Secrets To Redefine Your Future - May 14, 2020
- The BAR is OPEN – Business Authority Radio talk Corona Economy Meltdown - April 27, 2020