In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with CEO and Founder of HanGenix, Jeff Kline. HanGenix is a unique solution to tackling a long-term problem in healthcare and assisted living facilities worldwide.
Over 100,000 people die each year from infections caught in hospitals alone. Failure to perform appropriate hand hygiene is considered the leading cause of Hospital Acquired Infections. Nearly 2 million patients suffer from HAIs in the U.S. annually, of which around 5% or 100,000 patients die each year as a result. Despite these facts, clinicians within patient healthcare settings are less than 50% compliant with current hand hygiene guidelines and incremental treatment costs exceed $40 billion annually.
Listen as Jeff describes the solution that could make handwashing compliance reach the 95-100% level and save many lives. This technology is easy to install and will even save hospitals money all while cutting infections way down. It is an exciting development in healthcare and the technology has many more applications.
To find out more about Jeff Kline and HanGenix, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018