In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with CEO and Founder of HanGenix, Jeff Kline. HanGenix is a unique solution to tackling a long-term problem in healthcare and assisted living facilities worldwide.
Over 100,000 people die each year from infections caught in hospitals alone. Failure to perform appropriate hand hygiene is considered the leading cause of Hospital Acquired Infections. Nearly 2 million patients suffer from HAIs in the U.S. annually, of which around 5% or 100,000 patients die each year as a result. Despite these facts, clinicians within patient healthcare settings are less than 50% compliant with current hand hygiene guidelines and incremental treatment costs exceed $40 billion annually.
Listen as Jeff describes the solution that could make handwashing compliance reach the 95-100% level and save many lives. This technology is easy to install and will even save hospitals money all while cutting infections way down. It is an exciting development in healthcare and the technology has many more applications.
To find out more about Jeff Kline and HanGenix, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019