In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dynamix owner and founder, Jeff Jahn on the importance of sharing your brand story and purpose through functional website design.
Dynamix is a website design company based in Atlanta, GA which has been awarded over 1000 times for their work over the years. They are a stand out in the website design industry and company owner Jeff Jahn has been designing websites and solving companies tech problems since he was 14 years old (great story!)
Listen as Jeff gives some great advice to any business owner about the kind of people you choose to work with and how to make sure you only work with companies that are going to be beneficial for you. It comes down to telling your brand story, knowing your purpose and setting expectations early.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019