In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dynamix owner and founder, Jeff Jahn on the importance of sharing your brand story and purpose through functional website design.
Dynamix is a website design company based in Atlanta, GA which has been awarded over 1000 times for their work over the years. They are a stand out in the website design industry and company owner Jeff Jahn has been designing websites and solving companies tech problems since he was 14 years old (great story!)
Listen as Jeff gives some great advice to any business owner about the kind of people you choose to work with and how to make sure you only work with companies that are going to be beneficial for you. It comes down to telling your brand story, knowing your purpose and setting expectations early.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018