In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dynamix owner and founder, Jeff Jahn on the importance of sharing your brand story and purpose through functional website design.
Dynamix is a website design company based in Atlanta, GA which has been awarded over 1000 times for their work over the years. They are a stand out in the website design industry and company owner Jeff Jahn has been designing websites and solving companies tech problems since he was 14 years old (great story!)
Listen as Jeff gives some great advice to any business owner about the kind of people you choose to work with and how to make sure you only work with companies that are going to be beneficial for you. It comes down to telling your brand story, knowing your purpose and setting expectations early.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants – August 24, 2020
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants - August 24, 2020