In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta mortgage lender Jasmine Krnjetin of the JasmineTeam.com about how she is helping first time home buyers get themselves ready to make their biggest ever purchase!
Jasmine says that due to the recent troubles in the mortgage industry people think buying a home is hard, but it is not as hard as they think.
There are 3 crucial things to look at to get prepared and those are income, credit, and assets. Jasmine walks us through those 3 things and what first time home buyers can do to get things in order before they start searching for a home.
Jasmine likes to offer a hands-on approach to her clients and give them the personal touch while making the paperwork easy to fill out with the latest technology. Many of her clients are millennials making that big purchase for the first time and need to know what kind of house they can afford.
Jasmine shares some of the myths and misconceptions about getting a mortgage in today’s Atlanta market. Interest rates are slowly rising, but Jasmine says Atlanta still has an inventory problem with lots of competition for homes that go on the market. That means applicants need to have all their papers in order to make the right offer at the right time!
To find out more about Jasmine Krnjetin and the Jasmine Team, contact:
Jasmine Team @ Waterstone Mortgage
573 Dutch Valley Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30324
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020