In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Personal Trainer Jamie Bodner, owner of Pinnacle Fitness in Buckhead about his scientific approach to getting the best results for his personal training clients.
Bodner helps anyone between the ages of 18-80 who is looking to make a positive change in health, fitness and all around quality of life.
At Pinnacle Fitness they combine the most recent science, as well as a physical therapy screening to design a specific program for each individual so they can reach their fitness goals, i.e. losing weight, gain weight, become stronger or faster, etc.
Jamie Bodner is certified with the International Sports Science Association, TPI Titleist Performance Institute, as well as a Master Trainer with New York Strength.
To find out more about Jamie Bodner and Pinnacle Fitness in Buckhead, visit:
Address – 3215 Cains Hill Place NW, Atlanta, GA 30305
Phone – 404-375-4911
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.pinnaclefitnessgym.com
Social media – Instagram: @pinnaclefitnessatl, Facebook: facebook.com/pinnaclefitnessgym, Twitter: @pinnaclegym, Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/pinnacle-fitness-atlanta
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019