In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta SEO Pro James Ball about getting the attention of the search engines naturally through quality optimized content. James talks about building trust through relationships and sharing your story via your website and social media.
Ball shares strategies from having a well designed website to SEO content, PPC and getting on the Google My Business map listings.
Digital marketing is constantly changing and James Ball and his staff at Atlanta SEO Pro keep constant watch on what is working best now for their clients, so they don’t have to.
SEO is truly an investment in any local business to keep consistent traffic, customers and clients calling on the phone or coming to the business for service.
To find out more about James Ball and Atlanta SEO Pro, visit:
Atlanta SEO Pro
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019