In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with The Web Stuff Guy, Ish Laos about how businesses can show up on Google and other search engines to increase traffic and sales.
Ish helps small business owners and coaches them on what it takes to establish a good online web presence. He has been featured on Voyage ATL magazine, has won several awards as one of the top web design firms in Atlanta, and also runs a top-rated virtual tour company for real estate and brick and mortar businesses.
Ish can help his clients with anything from logo design, SEO, Reputation Management, Virtual Tours and everything in between. He sees himself as a consultant by always educating his clients on what is new and needs done for digital marketing.
To find out more about Ish Laos, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants – August 24, 2020
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Dr. Gabrielle Merwin Shares How To Connect To Your Resonant Voice To Attract Immediate Attention And Control - September 28, 2020
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020