In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with The Web Stuff Guy, Ish Laos about how businesses can show up on Google and other search engines to increase traffic and sales.
Ish helps small business owners and coaches them on what it takes to establish a good online web presence. He has been featured on Voyage ATL magazine, has won several awards as one of the top web design firms in Atlanta, and also runs a top-rated virtual tour company for real estate and brick and mortar businesses.
Ish can help his clients with anything from logo design, SEO, Reputation Management, Virtual Tours and everything in between. He sees himself as a consultant by always educating his clients on what is new and needs done for digital marketing.
To find out more about Ish Laos, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy - May 26, 2020