In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with The Web Stuff Guy, Ish Laos about how businesses can show up on Google and other search engines to increase traffic and sales.
Ish helps small business owners and coaches them on what it takes to establish a good online web presence. He has been featured on Voyage ATL magazine, has won several awards as one of the top web design firms in Atlanta, and also runs a top-rated virtual tour company for real estate and brick and mortar businesses.
Ish can help his clients with anything from logo design, SEO, Reputation Management, Virtual Tours and everything in between. He sees himself as a consultant by always educating his clients on what is new and needs done for digital marketing.
To find out more about Ish Laos, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - January 23, 2019
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019