In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Hanifah Walidah, founder of Hotlanta Digital. She has worked a lifetime in the arts and is taking her knowledge of story for use in marketing businesses that value the creative process and experience when providing products and services.
Hanifah creates and manages FB and IG ad campaigns to establish and expand creatively guided businesses by identifying and applying a customer’s story with the solution my client provides.
Listen in as Hanifah shares some of the new technology from Facebook and Messenger to engage customers and take them on a journey to the sale.
To learn more from Hanifah Walidah, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020