In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Hanifah Walidah, founder of Hotlanta Digital. She has worked a lifetime in the arts and is taking her knowledge of story for use in marketing businesses that value the creative process and experience when providing products and services.
Hanifah creates and manages FB and IG ad campaigns to establish and expand creatively guided businesses by identifying and applying a customer’s story with the solution my client provides.
Listen in as Hanifah shares some of the new technology from Facebook and Messenger to engage customers and take them on a journey to the sale.
To learn more from Hanifah Walidah, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - January 23, 2019
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019