In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Wedding Decor owner Geri Sims about transforming a church hall, warehouse or any other dull setting to a fabulous area to have a wedding, reception or party.
Geri Sims is a leading designer in the Wedding and Event Planning Business. Her creative work will transform your room into a thing of real beauty, spectacular from top to bottom. Geri Sims has gotten the attention of the industry for her well-rounded branding efforts. Most notably, she is called on to make a ho-hum event absolutely sparkle. With the use of over 100,000 yards of fabrics and props, she will make your party most memorable. The quality of the work, and the intricate rigging involved will leave you with the question, “How did she do that?”
Listen as Geri describes some of the events she has created for celebrities and how she is sought after for her signature look. Geri has shared her talent with Atlanta couples for many years and has a reputation for creating the fabulous dream wedding space that brides have dreamed of for years.
To find out more about Geri Sims and Atlanta Wedding Decor, visit:
Geri Sims – Drapery
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020