In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Wedding Decor owner Geri Sims about transforming a church hall, warehouse or any other dull setting to a fabulous area to have a wedding, reception or party.
Geri Sims is a leading designer in the Wedding and Event Planning Business. Her creative work will transform your room into a thing of real beauty, spectacular from top to bottom. Geri Sims has gotten the attention of the industry for her well-rounded branding efforts. Most notably, she is called on to make a ho-hum event absolutely sparkle. With the use of over 100,000 yards of fabrics and props, she will make your party most memorable. The quality of the work, and the intricate rigging involved will leave you with the question, “How did she do that?”
Listen as Geri describes some of the events she has created for celebrities and how she is sought after for her signature look. Geri has shared her talent with Atlanta couples for many years and has a reputation for creating the fabulous dream wedding space that brides have dreamed of for years.
To find out more about Geri Sims and Atlanta Wedding Decor, visit:
Geri Sims – Drapery
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019
- Bill Smith – Boston SEO on Using The Google My Business Map Pack To Drive Calls For Local Business - January 15, 2019