In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Health and Fitness Entrepreneur Fadi Malouf, owner of BodyByFadi and Wellplan.
Fadi offers a high-touch lifestyle design program called Fastrack-7 that includes wellness education, training, and healthcare savings. It’s a one of kind annual result-based concierge membership that Fastrack’s an individual or small group to the best version of themselves. Fastrack 7 removes the chance of failing. They guarantee a clear outcome for participants.
Malouf likes to work with busy business owners between the ages of 30 to 50 who are looking to save time and money while shedding 50 to 100 pounds of fat in a healthy sustainable way.
Fadi helps individuals and businesses get healthier both physically and financially to become debt free, fat free and profitable.
To find out more about Fadi Malouf, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019