In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Health and Fitness Entrepreneur Fadi Malouf, owner of BodyByFadi and Wellplan.
Fadi offers a high-touch lifestyle design program called Fastrack-7 that includes wellness education, training, and healthcare savings. It’s a one of kind annual result-based concierge membership that Fastrack’s an individual or small group to the best version of themselves. Fastrack 7 removes the chance of failing. They guarantee a clear outcome for participants.
Malouf likes to work with busy business owners between the ages of 30 to 50 who are looking to save time and money while shedding 50 to 100 pounds of fat in a healthy sustainable way.
Fadi helps individuals and businesses get healthier both physically and financially to become debt free, fat free and profitable.
To find out more about Fadi Malouf, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018