In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Health and Fitness Entrepreneur Fadi Malouf, owner of BodyByFadi and Wellplan.
Fadi offers a high-touch lifestyle design program called Fastrack-7 that includes wellness education, training, and healthcare savings. It’s a one of kind annual result-based concierge membership that Fastrack’s an individual or small group to the best version of themselves. Fastrack 7 removes the chance of failing. They guarantee a clear outcome for participants.
Malouf likes to work with busy business owners between the ages of 30 to 50 who are looking to save time and money while shedding 50 to 100 pounds of fat in a healthy sustainable way.
Fadi helps individuals and businesses get healthier both physically and financially to become debt free, fat free and profitable.
To find out more about Fadi Malouf, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy - May 26, 2020
- Jordan Gross – Author of The Journey To Cloud Nine Shares Secrets To Redefine Your Future - May 14, 2020
- The BAR is OPEN – Business Authority Radio talk Corona Economy Meltdown - April 27, 2020