In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Atlanta Personal Trainer Elle Ross about transforming the body, mind and spirit in 90 days.
Elle went from jobless, unhappy, overweight, drug and alcohol abuse, depressed, suicidal and a lack of self-love to happily living in her purpose and passion full time, now sober, vibrant full of life & fit mind, body and soul.
Elle decided to take control of her life and make a complete 180 shift to improve her life holistically. Through her testimony and journey she is now able to help impact the lives of others to WAKE UP and make the commitment and transition to TRANSFORM their life from the inside out, one SWEAT-drop at a time. Her motto: “SWEAT 4 Success: Success With Every Action Taken, compounded over time for you to truly start living your BEST LIFE Now!”
To learn more about Elle Ross, visit:
The Elle Ross | B-FIT with Elle
742 Ponce De Leon Place NE
Atlanta, GA. 30306
FB: @BFITwithElle @ElleRoss.Fit
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019