In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Atlanta Personal Trainer Elle Ross about transforming the body, mind and spirit in 90 days.
Elle went from jobless, unhappy, overweight, drug and alcohol abuse, depressed, suicidal and a lack of self-love to happily living in her purpose and passion full time, now sober, vibrant full of life & fit mind, body and soul.
Elle decided to take control of her life and make a complete 180 shift to improve her life holistically. Through her testimony and journey she is now able to help impact the lives of others to WAKE UP and make the commitment and transition to TRANSFORM their life from the inside out, one SWEAT-drop at a time. Her motto: “SWEAT 4 Success: Success With Every Action Taken, compounded over time for you to truly start living your BEST LIFE Now!”
To learn more about Elle Ross, visit:
The Elle Ross | B-FIT with Elle
742 Ponce De Leon Place NE
Atlanta, GA. 30306
FB: @BFITwithElle @ElleRoss.Fit
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020