In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Psychologist Dr. Matt Smith about how couples can work on their marriage and avoid divorce with good communication.
Dr. Smith says the divorce rate is growing with more marriages ending in divorce than ever. The primary reason for that is lack of good communication, followed by financial issues and a lack of intimacy. Dr. Smith covers some of the myths and misconceptions about seeing a marriage counselor and why it is best to see a qualified licensed specialist instead of getting advice from friends and family.
Whether opposites attract, or couples have similar interests they all need counseling to keep that divorce rate down.
To find out more about Dr. Matt Smith, visit:
Atlanta Consulting & Psychological Services
1100 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019