In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta based Health and Wellness expert Dr. Joe Esposito. Dr. Joe is board certified in chiropractic, orthopedics, pain management, double board certified in nutrition, has a BS in clinical nutrition, is a retired dietitian, has been in practice over 33 years, and hosts the largest health and wellness radio show in the country.
Listen as Dr. Esposito covers the nervous system, digestive issues and nutritional problems. Dr. Joe also covers some of the myths and misconceptions about today’s health and diet ideas. Find out the number one thing you need to stay away from to improve your overall health.
To find out more about Dr. Joe Esposito, visit:
Health Plus Wellness Center
950 Cobb Pkwy. S.Suite 190
Marietta, GA 30060
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019
- Bill Smith – Boston SEO on Using The Google My Business Map Pack To Drive Calls For Local Business - January 15, 2019