In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta based Health and Wellness expert Dr. Joe Esposito. Dr. Joe is board certified in chiropractic, orthopedics, pain management, double board certified in nutrition, has a BS in clinical nutrition, is a retired dietitian, has been in practice over 33 years, and hosts the largest health and wellness radio show in the country.
Listen as Dr. Esposito covers the nervous system, digestive issues and nutritional problems. Dr. Joe also covers some of the myths and misconceptions about today’s health and diet ideas. Find out the number one thing you need to stay away from to improve your overall health.
To find out more about Dr. Joe Esposito, visit:
Health Plus Wellness Center
950 Cobb Pkwy. S.Suite 190
Marietta, GA 30060
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020