In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta pediatric dentist Dr. Aimee Cassinelli, owner of Peak Pediatric Dentistry about the habits children have that are causing cavities and how to prevent them.
Dr. Aimee is a board certified pediatric dentist with more than 15 years experience treating infants, children, and teens.
Dr. Cassinelli is the founder of Peak Pediatric Dentistry. She is a kid crazy, light hearted, cavity creep fighting pediatric dentist in Atlanta.
Aimee is a mother of 3. She considers herself an entrepreneur, sugar bug buster, a visionary, a smile creator, a philanthropist, a girl boss, a lover ofsmiles. Aimee is energetic and passionate about Pediatric Dentistry. She considers herself a lifelong educator, always striving to create positive dental
experiences for children while teaching them lifelong healthy habits.
Listen as Dr. Casinnelli busts some of the myths surrounding children’s dentistry and tackles the fears faced by both children and parents.
To learn more about Dr. Aimee Cassinelli and Peak Pediatric Dentistry, contact:
Peak Pediatric Dentistry
6095 Barfield Road Suite 150
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019