In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta pediatric dentist Dr. Aimee Cassinelli, owner of Peak Pediatric Dentistry about the habits children have that are causing cavities and how to prevent them.
Dr. Aimee is a board certified pediatric dentist with more than 15 years experience treating infants, children, and teens.
Dr. Cassinelli is the founder of Peak Pediatric Dentistry. She is a kid crazy, light hearted, cavity creep fighting pediatric dentist in Atlanta.
Aimee is a mother of 3. She considers herself an entrepreneur, sugar bug buster, a visionary, a smile creator, a philanthropist, a girl boss, a lover ofsmiles. Aimee is energetic and passionate about Pediatric Dentistry. She considers herself a lifelong educator, always striving to create positive dental
experiences for children while teaching them lifelong healthy habits.
Listen as Dr. Casinnelli busts some of the myths surrounding children’s dentistry and tackles the fears faced by both children and parents.
To learn more about Dr. Aimee Cassinelli and Peak Pediatric Dentistry, contact:
Peak Pediatric Dentistry
6095 Barfield Road Suite 150
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants – August 24, 2020
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants - August 24, 2020