In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Don Dodds. Don is the managing partner and chief strategist at M16 Marketing with a passion for helping businesses achieve sustainable success. M16 works with small businesses, startups, large companies and major brands to help them transform the way they approach digital marketing.
Listen in as Don shares some of the problems he encounters with many businesses. M16 Marketing helps them plan, implement and execute their digital marketing strategies, but he finds that 50% of businesses have no digital marketing strategy and only 13% of businesses execute their strategy. M16 help businesses on average increase conversions by more than 250%.
To learn more about Don Dodds and M16 Marketing, visit:
55 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. Suite 310
Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: 404 919-6288
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019