In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Don Dodds. Don is the managing partner and chief strategist at M16 Marketing with a passion for helping businesses achieve sustainable success. M16 works with small businesses, startups, large companies and major brands to help them transform the way they approach digital marketing.
Listen in as Don shares some of the problems he encounters with many businesses. M16 Marketing helps them plan, implement and execute their digital marketing strategies, but he finds that 50% of businesses have no digital marketing strategy and only 13% of businesses execute their strategy. M16 help businesses on average increase conversions by more than 250%.
To learn more about Don Dodds and M16 Marketing, visit:
55 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. Suite 310
Atlanta, GA 30308
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants – August 24, 2020
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants - August 24, 2020