In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dominic Carubba, owner of Performance Solutions about how business leaders can get more from their sales teams through the use of integrating technology.
Dominic helps Owners, Executives and Leaders of Sales teams to make more sales with less effort by bridging the gap between salespeople and sales technology by teaching them to Avoid the 7 Bad Habits of Ridiculously Ineffective Sales Leaders and ONE Simple Fix.
Carubba answers a host of questions in the interview, including:
- What’s the number one problem with Sales and Technology?
- What do leaders do to lower sales effectiveness?
- What’s one thing a leader can do today to improve sales output?
- What do people do if they don’t use a CRM?
- Why is this important to you?
Dominic is a Former Marine and Stand Up Comic.He’s run sales teams of over 457 people across 5 States. He’s trained small, medium and Large sales teams to use technology. He’s certified by Salesforce and trained over 1000 Corporate Managers and Leaders to Coach and Communicate.
To find out more about Dominic Carubba and Performance Solutions, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Ericka Thompson – Top Atlanta Insurance Agent On Getting The Right Coverage Not Just Minimum Coverage – July 30, 2019
- Michael Fischer – Top Real Estate Agent/Broker in Atlanta – July 12, 2019
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018