In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dominic Carubba, owner of Performance Solutions about how business leaders can get more from their sales teams through the use of integrating technology.
Dominic helps Owners, Executives and Leaders of Sales teams to make more sales with less effort by bridging the gap between salespeople and sales technology by teaching them to Avoid the 7 Bad Habits of Ridiculously Ineffective Sales Leaders and ONE Simple Fix.
Carubba answers a host of questions in the interview, including:
- What’s the number one problem with Sales and Technology?
- What do leaders do to lower sales effectiveness?
- What’s one thing a leader can do today to improve sales output?
- What do people do if they don’t use a CRM?
- Why is this important to you?
Dominic is a Former Marine and Stand Up Comic.He’s run sales teams of over 457 people across 5 States. He’s trained small, medium and Large sales teams to use technology. He’s certified by Salesforce and trained over 1000 Corporate Managers and Leaders to Coach and Communicate.
To find out more about Dominic Carubba and Performance Solutions, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020