In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with David Feldman, founder of 3 Owl Media in Atlanta. 3 Owl is a Web design and Development company that helps businesses tell their brand story through their website while integrating functional features to give users the best experience.
3 Owl is an award-winning creative agency in Atlanta, Georgia. With a focus on Branding, Web Design, and Content Creation, they create excellent products that create transformational change for their clients. 3 Owl’s clients include national brands like Mellow Mushroom, Taco Mac and Mizuno along with a variety of local brands including just about every music venue in Atlanta.
David is a graduate of Emory’s Goizueta Business School and is a regular guest lecturer there. David is a teacher at heart and has developed a digital advertising curriculum at two Atlanta high schools.
To find out more about 3 Owl Media and David Feldman, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020