In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Design & Build owner Dale Contant about some of the important things to think about when remodeling kitchens and bathrooms for his North Atlanta clientele.
Atlanta Design & Build help homeowners that clearly have dissatisfaction or challenges with their house now. They are starting from square one with no idea of what is possible or they have received poor or improper advice from others that confuses them.
As an example, a couple may have bought the home at one stage of life but now they are in another which requires a different layout. Or that they live in a house someone else has designed or finished and the finishes are dated.
Dale Contant can speak with authority literally having met with thousands of clients. He can draw on past experiences to transform homes and enrich lives using expertise and knowledge. As a design and build firm with over 22 years of experience Contant has the expertise assisting homeowners see their home’s potential for modifying the home to best serve the client’s needs.
For more information about Dale Contant and Atlanta Design & Build, visit:
Atlanta Design & Build
1631 Canton Road, Marietta GA
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019
- Bill Smith – Boston SEO on Using The Google My Business Map Pack To Drive Calls For Local Business - January 15, 2019