In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Design & Build owner Dale Contant about some of the important things to think about when remodeling kitchens and bathrooms for his North Atlanta clientele.
Atlanta Design & Build help homeowners that clearly have dissatisfaction or challenges with their house now. They are starting from square one with no idea of what is possible or they have received poor or improper advice from others that confuses them.
As an example, a couple may have bought the home at one stage of life but now they are in another which requires a different layout. Or that they live in a house someone else has designed or finished and the finishes are dated.
Dale Contant can speak with authority literally having met with thousands of clients. He can draw on past experiences to transform homes and enrich lives using expertise and knowledge. As a design and build firm with over 22 years of experience Contant has the expertise assisting homeowners see their home’s potential for modifying the home to best serve the client’s needs.
For more information about Dale Contant and Atlanta Design & Build, visit:
Atlanta Design & Build
1631 Canton Road, Marietta GA
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020