In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Design & Build owner Dale Contant about some of the important things to think about when remodeling kitchens and bathrooms for his North Atlanta clientele.
Atlanta Design & Build help homeowners that clearly have dissatisfaction or challenges with their house now. They are starting from square one with no idea of what is possible or they have received poor or improper advice from others that confuses them.
As an example, a couple may have bought the home at one stage of life but now they are in another which requires a different layout. Or that they live in a house someone else has designed or finished and the finishes are dated.
Dale Contant can speak with authority literally having met with thousands of clients. He can draw on past experiences to transform homes and enrich lives using expertise and knowledge. As a design and build firm with over 22 years of experience Contant has the expertise assisting homeowners see their home’s potential for modifying the home to best serve the client’s needs.
For more information about Dale Contant and Atlanta Design & Build, visit:
Atlanta Design & Build
1631 Canton Road, Marietta GA
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019