In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with CEO and Broker of Live Love Atlanta Connie Carlson about what it takes to be the number 1 agent and to grow a real estate business in your local area.
Connie was a #1 producing agent for many years with Keller Williams before starting her own boutique brokerage where she teaches her agents the lessons she learned that made her the number one agent at Keller Williams.
One of the main lessons was using your sphere of influence and giving great service with great follow up. Connie is also a master of working on ONE thing and mastering it before moving on. She opened Live Love Atlanta in the historic Marietta Square in Cobb County. She has mastered the Cobb County and North West Atlanta markets with a passion for creating the best experience for clients and is ready to expand to the rest of Atlanta.
Listen as Connie shares some great lessons of what a good realtor should be doing as well as some misconceptions about being a real estate agent.
To find out more about Connie Carlson and Live Love Atlanta, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019