In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with CEO and Broker of Live Love Atlanta Connie Carlson about what it takes to be the number 1 agent and to grow a real estate business in your local area.
Connie was a #1 producing agent for many years with Keller Williams before starting her own boutique brokerage where she teaches her agents the lessons she learned that made her the number one agent at Keller Williams.
One of the main lessons was using your sphere of influence and giving great service with great follow up. Connie is also a master of working on ONE thing and mastering it before moving on. She opened Live Love Atlanta in the historic Marietta Square in Cobb County. She has mastered the Cobb County and North West Atlanta markets with a passion for creating the best experience for clients and is ready to expand to the rest of Atlanta.
Listen as Connie shares some great lessons of what a good realtor should be doing as well as some misconceptions about being a real estate agent.
To find out more about Connie Carlson and Live Love Atlanta, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019
- Bill Smith – Boston SEO on Using The Google My Business Map Pack To Drive Calls For Local Business - January 15, 2019