In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with CEO and Broker of Live Love Atlanta Connie Carlson about what it takes to be the number 1 agent and to grow a real estate business in your local area.
Connie was a #1 producing agent for many years with Keller Williams before starting her own boutique brokerage where she teaches her agents the lessons she learned that made her the number one agent at Keller Williams.
One of the main lessons was using your sphere of influence and giving great service with great follow up. Connie is also a master of working on ONE thing and mastering it before moving on. She opened Live Love Atlanta in the historic Marietta Square in Cobb County. She has mastered the Cobb County and North West Atlanta markets with a passion for creating the best experience for clients and is ready to expand to the rest of Atlanta.
Listen as Connie shares some great lessons of what a good realtor should be doing as well as some misconceptions about being a real estate agent.
To find out more about Connie Carlson and Live Love Atlanta, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020