In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Callie Cullum, Co-founder of The Look & The Feel branding agency about how important it is to be able to have a functional website that tells the story about you and your business.
Callie helps creative entrepreneurs and small business owners build intentionally designed brand identities and websites. After 5 years in the corporate world, she moved from San Francisco to Atlanta to pursue her dream of running her own business. She is now the co-founder of The Look & The Feel, an online brand agency she runs with her business partner, coach, and writer, Shelly Jackson Buffington. She also runs her own personal design business at Callie Cullum Design.
Callie’s love for travel brings her inspiration and passion in her design work. It helps to bring a unique perspective to her branding style that her clients love.
To find out more about Callie Cullum and The Look & The Feel, visit:
Callie Cullum – Exceptional Design for Extraordinary Creatives
The Look & The Feel – Full-service Branding for the Adventurous and Creative
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019