In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Callie Cullum, Co-founder of The Look & The Feel branding agency about how important it is to be able to have a functional website that tells the story about you and your business.
Callie helps creative entrepreneurs and small business owners build intentionally designed brand identities and websites. After 5 years in the corporate world, she moved from San Francisco to Atlanta to pursue her dream of running her own business. She is now the co-founder of The Look & The Feel, an online brand agency she runs with her business partner, coach, and writer, Shelly Jackson Buffington. She also runs her own personal design business at Callie Cullum Design.
Callie’s love for travel brings her inspiration and passion in her design work. It helps to bring a unique perspective to her branding style that her clients love.
To find out more about Callie Cullum and The Look & The Feel, visit:
Callie Cullum – Exceptional Design for Extraordinary Creatives
The Look & The Feel – Full-service Branding for the Adventurous and Creative
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018