In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Callie Cullum, Co-founder of The Look & The Feel branding agency about how important it is to be able to have a functional website that tells the story about you and your business.
Callie helps creative entrepreneurs and small business owners build intentionally designed brand identities and websites. After 5 years in the corporate world, she moved from San Francisco to Atlanta to pursue her dream of running her own business. She is now the co-founder of The Look & The Feel, an online brand agency she runs with her business partner, coach, and writer, Shelly Jackson Buffington. She also runs her own personal design business at Callie Cullum Design.
Callie’s love for travel brings her inspiration and passion in her design work. It helps to bring a unique perspective to her branding style that her clients love.
To find out more about Callie Cullum and The Look & The Feel, visit:
Callie Cullum – Exceptional Design for Extraordinary Creatives
The Look & The Feel – Full-service Branding for the Adventurous and Creative
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy - May 26, 2020
- Jordan Gross – Author of The Journey To Cloud Nine Shares Secrets To Redefine Your Future - May 14, 2020
- The BAR is OPEN – Business Authority Radio talk Corona Economy Meltdown - April 27, 2020