In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta wedding planner Brianne McMullan of Brianne McMullan Events, LLC. Brianne works with busy professionals who want to create a unique wedding experience for themselves and their guests, but know they can’t afford to put in the 250+ hours of time in order to bring it all together.
McMullan says, “Most of our clients are busy professionals who want
to know that their wedding planning is going smoothly behind the scenes while they maintain their personal and professional lives. Wedding planning takes a ton of time and effort, so we strive to take that off of their plates so they can enjoy the process. We also love designing for clients who want to take risks with their wedding design and have a wedding that is unique and different! We love custom touches and out of the box thinking when it comes to designing for our clients.”
Brianne cautions that many people perceive themselves to be capable of planning a wedding just as well as a professional on their own. They think they can save money. Price is a huge reason why people ultimately decide against using a planner. Unfortunately, most couples don’t know that planners can save them so much money on their wedding if their budget is tight!
To find out more about Brianne McMullan Events, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019
- Bill Smith – Boston SEO on Using The Google My Business Map Pack To Drive Calls For Local Business - January 15, 2019