In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta wedding planner Brianne McMullan of Brianne McMullan Events, LLC. Brianne works with busy professionals who want to create a unique wedding experience for themselves and their guests, but know they can’t afford to put in the 250+ hours of time in order to bring it all together.
McMullan says, “Most of our clients are busy professionals who want
to know that their wedding planning is going smoothly behind the scenes while they maintain their personal and professional lives. Wedding planning takes a ton of time and effort, so we strive to take that off of their plates so they can enjoy the process. We also love designing for clients who want to take risks with their wedding design and have a wedding that is unique and different! We love custom touches and out of the box thinking when it comes to designing for our clients.”
Brianne cautions that many people perceive themselves to be capable of planning a wedding just as well as a professional on their own. They think they can save money. Price is a huge reason why people ultimately decide against using a planner. Unfortunately, most couples don’t know that planners can save them so much money on their wedding if their budget is tight!
To find out more about Brianne McMullan Events, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020