In this episode, Atlanta wedding and event planner Brian Green talks about creating luxury weddings and events for his high-end clients. Brian is Chief Architect and Creative Visionary of By Brian Green LLC based in Atlanta. He is also owner of Crown Events Inc. in Barbados. Brian is an award-winning event planner with over sixteen years of experience in the international events industry.
JEZEBEL Magazine voted Brian – Best Wedding Planner in Atlanta, 2010 and again in 2015 and 2016. He has also been recognized as “a Hall Of Fame recipient for Best of the Knot.”
He was a regularly invited talent offering advice on Women’s Entertainment (We)TV network’s show “Get Married,” for two seasons. He has been featured in many luxury magazines.
Most recently he was the featured guest expert on The Steve Harvey Show for their annual Wedding Hour (S5, Ep 168) to give great tips and advice to his over 3 million viewers. He is also the Incoming President for International Live Events Association Atlanta Chapter for 2018. Brian is currently working on his first book.
Listen in as Brian discusses how luxury weddings are different than a regular wedding and how it is all about the experience!
To learn more about Brian Green and luxury weddings and events, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - January 23, 2019
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019