In this episode, Atlanta wedding and event planner Brian Green talks about creating luxury weddings and events for his high-end clients. Brian is Chief Architect and Creative Visionary of By Brian Green LLC based in Atlanta. He is also owner of Crown Events Inc. in Barbados. Brian is an award-winning event planner with over sixteen years of experience in the international events industry.
JEZEBEL Magazine voted Brian – Best Wedding Planner in Atlanta, 2010 and again in 2015 and 2016. He has also been recognized as “a Hall Of Fame recipient for Best of the Knot.”
He was a regularly invited talent offering advice on Women’s Entertainment (We)TV network’s show “Get Married,” for two seasons. He has been featured in many luxury magazines.
Most recently he was the featured guest expert on The Steve Harvey Show for their annual Wedding Hour (S5, Ep 168) to give great tips and advice to his over 3 million viewers. He is also the Incoming President for International Live Events Association Atlanta Chapter for 2018. Brian is currently working on his first book.
Listen in as Brian discusses how luxury weddings are different than a regular wedding and how it is all about the experience!
To learn more about Brian Green and luxury weddings and events, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants – August 24, 2020
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Dr. Gabrielle Merwin Shares How To Connect To Your Resonant Voice To Attract Immediate Attention And Control - September 28, 2020
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020