In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Brad Cooper from BearPaw Partners. Brad helps business and brands with search engine optimization (technical SEO and SEO content), topical authority, and semantic search.
Brad worked in corporate development for 10 years, specializing in the marketing of large North American distributor groups. He spent the last 8 years driving customers to businesses around the U.S. with digital marketing campaigns, SEO, and social media. In 2010, he led the SEO and marketing efforts for the fastest growing med spa in the United States. He is a graduate of Princeton University, and is Google certified in search advertising, display advertising, mobile advertising, video advertising, and shopping advertising.
Bearpaw Partners is a digital marketing agency based in Atlanta, GA specializing in search engine optimization (SEO), website design, original content, analytics and social media marketing.
To learn more about Brad Cooper and BearPaw Partners, visit:
1447 Peachtree St NW #700, Atlanta, GA 30309
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - January 23, 2019
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019