In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Brad Cooper from BearPaw Partners. Brad helps business and brands with search engine optimization (technical SEO and SEO content), topical authority, and semantic search.
Brad worked in corporate development for 10 years, specializing in the marketing of large North American distributor groups. He spent the last 8 years driving customers to businesses around the U.S. with digital marketing campaigns, SEO, and social media. In 2010, he led the SEO and marketing efforts for the fastest growing med spa in the United States. He is a graduate of Princeton University, and is Google certified in search advertising, display advertising, mobile advertising, video advertising, and shopping advertising.
Bearpaw Partners is a digital marketing agency based in Atlanta, GA specializing in search engine optimization (SEO), website design, original content, analytics and social media marketing.
To learn more about Brad Cooper and BearPaw Partners, visit:
1447 Peachtree St NW #700, Atlanta, GA 30309
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups - March 18, 2019
- Amanda Shuman – Divorce Attorney Newton, MA on Finding The Right Lawyer For Your Individual Situation - March 11, 2019
- Mark Smith – Denver Divorce Attorney On What Must Be Considered Before Filing For Divorce - March 7, 2019