In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Brad Cooper from BearPaw Partners. Brad helps business and brands with search engine optimization (technical SEO and SEO content), topical authority, and semantic search.
Brad worked in corporate development for 10 years, specializing in the marketing of large North American distributor groups. He spent the last 8 years driving customers to businesses around the U.S. with digital marketing campaigns, SEO, and social media. In 2010, he led the SEO and marketing efforts for the fastest growing med spa in the United States. He is a graduate of Princeton University, and is Google certified in search advertising, display advertising, mobile advertising, video advertising, and shopping advertising.
Bearpaw Partners is a digital marketing agency based in Atlanta, GA specializing in search engine optimization (SEO), website design, original content, analytics and social media marketing.
To learn more about Brad Cooper and BearPaw Partners, visit:
1447 Peachtree St NW #700, Atlanta, GA 30309
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants – August 24, 2020
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants - August 24, 2020