In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Founder of Wasteline Sustainability Communications, Bonnie Daneker on implementing sustainability practices in business.
WasteLine helps small-to-mid-size businesses drive their customers’ buying decisions, their employees’ engagement, and their company’s green practices by helping them to develop meaningful, evidence-based content about sustainability efforts.
Bonnie Daneker holds the Sustainability Advocate certification from the International Society of Sustainability Professionals, an MBA from Emory University, and a BA in Journalism from The Ohio State University. She is a member of SouthFace and Conscious Capitalism, and serves on the Board of the Green Chamber of the South. She is the author of several books including her latest, “It’s In There! The Innovation, Dedication and Determination behind the Birth of Prego Spaghetti Sauce.” It’s in There! features an early example of sustainable companies and practices, Campbell’s Soup, and highlights the many professionals who contributed to the world-famous sauce.
To find out more about Bonnie Danekar and Wasteline Sustainability Communications, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019