In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Founder of Wasteline Sustainability Communications, Bonnie Daneker on implementing sustainability practices in business.
WasteLine helps small-to-mid-size businesses drive their customers’ buying decisions, their employees’ engagement, and their company’s green practices by helping them to develop meaningful, evidence-based content about sustainability efforts.
Bonnie Daneker holds the Sustainability Advocate certification from the International Society of Sustainability Professionals, an MBA from Emory University, and a BA in Journalism from The Ohio State University. She is a member of SouthFace and Conscious Capitalism, and serves on the Board of the Green Chamber of the South. She is the author of several books including her latest, “It’s In There! The Innovation, Dedication and Determination behind the Birth of Prego Spaghetti Sauce.” It’s in There! features an early example of sustainable companies and practices, Campbell’s Soup, and highlights the many professionals who contributed to the world-famous sauce.
To find out more about Bonnie Danekar and Wasteline Sustainability Communications, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018