In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Bobby Kircher. He helps businesses and individuals find opportunities to grow their business online. He’s started his work in web design and development 20 years ago and started SEO in 2002 and SEM in 2004. He started his company Papaya internet in 2004. He’s an active member of the Atlanta WordPress community and LGBT business community you can catch him speaking about SEO at networking events around the city.
Listen in as Bobby shares a big misconception about SEO. Some business owners believe that you can optimize and see results quickly. While you may see some initial impact with some technical fixes, SEO is a long-term play. Google states that it can take 4 months to 1 year to implement and see results of an SEO’s work.
Kircher is also a Google Partner, managing Millions of Dollars of paid ads for his clients.
To find out more about Bobby Kircher and Papaya Internet, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - January 23, 2019
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019