In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Bobby Kircher. He helps businesses and individuals find opportunities to grow their business online. He’s started his work in web design and development 20 years ago and started SEO in 2002 and SEM in 2004. He started his company Papaya internet in 2004. He’s an active member of the Atlanta WordPress community and LGBT business community you can catch him speaking about SEO at networking events around the city.
Listen in as Bobby shares a big misconception about SEO. Some business owners believe that you can optimize and see results quickly. While you may see some initial impact with some technical fixes, SEO is a long-term play. Google states that it can take 4 months to 1 year to implement and see results of an SEO’s work.
Kircher is also a Google Partner, managing Millions of Dollars of paid ads for his clients.
To find out more about Bobby Kircher and Papaya Internet, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020