In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Personal Trainer Bo Stansell about why professional women come to him to build strength and get lean.
He helps busy professionals build sustainable strength and fitness safely and efficiently, so they can look, feel, and move better despite their chaotic schedules.
He is a trainer with a bachelors and masters degree in exercise science, has a decade of personal training experience, and trains out of The Training Room ATL in Midtown.
Listen in as Bo covers some of the myths about strength training for women and how diet will make you look good with clothes on, but strength and resistance training will make you look good with your clothes off!
To find out more, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019