In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Personal Trainer Bo Stansell about why professional women come to him to build strength and get lean.
He helps busy professionals build sustainable strength and fitness safely and efficiently, so they can look, feel, and move better despite their chaotic schedules.
He is a trainer with a bachelors and masters degree in exercise science, has a decade of personal training experience, and trains out of The Training Room ATL in Midtown.
Listen in as Bo covers some of the myths about strength training for women and how diet will make you look good with clothes on, but strength and resistance training will make you look good with your clothes off!
To find out more, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018